I haven't blogged here in a very long time but I've been drawn back, feeling the need to connect again with writing about our lives and sharing in the journeys of other bloggers.
I've been trying to write more frequently and really enjoying the process - it's sometimes frustrating not finding the time but I'm trying to be ok with that. This is my more personal blog and won't be publicly available but I love the record of our lives so far and, although there's a big gap in the posts, I'm looking forward to catching up.
So, here we are:
This was a very wet and windy walk at Haytor, where we managed to spend approximately 1.5 minutes out of the car! Our arrival coincided with a terrible hailstorm and Haytor is never the easiest place to be even in a light wind! So, very dishevelled and disappointed, we struggled home for unearned hot chocolate and a film. We did manage to get our first whole family photo in months, though, courtesy of a lovely couple who were much better than us at timing their walk, so it wasn't a wasted opportunity.
And here's why I'm so keen to start blogging here again:
That's right, another little person is on the way to join our family! This little one is a very special addition, arriving totally on his/her (we think his!) own agenda - the very best kind of surprise and we're all so excited to meet him/her. Littlest girl is especially over the moon about becoming a big sister - she's very keen on babies and is the most helpful child on the planet already, so I think she'll be a natural!
I'm looking forward to catching up on what's happening in our lives and being part of this community again. Next post coming very soon, I promise!
Very Happy Days
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment