I've spent the weekend at a 'Life and Love after Birth' conference in Totnes, which was brilliant! Lots of revolutionary stuff about vaccinations, EFT and parenting, and hey presto! A new career for me!
Well maybe it's not quite that simple, but I'm really starting to feel that the doula/antenatal/postnatal facilitator course could be for me. It's expensive (ish, not as much as the degrees I'm not using but will probably never have actually paid for...) but I really think it'd be brilliant. I spoke to several people who've trained already and they couldn't praise the course enough. Plus they all love the work, which is promising. So I'm going to start saving, and sign up for the taster day in April... how exciting!
Half term :) We're planning lots of crafts and lots of fun - fingers crossed!!
Very Happy Days
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment