Friday, 6 February 2009

Photos!

Our wonderful and amazing new computer is compatible with our camera and it's sooooooooooo easy! So I can post all those scrumptious pictures now. So here are some crafty things I've done lately:


Two bags I made (very late and sent with lots of apologies) for two very patient mummies on the GP LETs scheme, and the scarf I finally finished for my gorgeous girlie. It was supposed to be a Christmas present but I needed her to play with Finny while I knitted so it ended up being a January present!
Now that Finn actually goes to bed in the evenings (well he goes in our bed and I pop up to feed him 2-12 times depending on how often he wakes up!!) I'm feeling more human and finding I have more time to make things. I've made two bags this week, although I'm still sulking that one of my beautiful buttons broke on the first one so that needs fixing, and some Sylvanian clothes (very badly, with no pattern) and I've had a quick go at needle felting. My mum bought me a kit for Christmas and I've only done ten minutes so far but it's just occured to me that I could do it now while collapsed in front of rubbish tv (it's friday) so I'm going to go and do it! I'll post some more lovely pictures tomorrow...








No comments: